Air Conditioning Maintenance
Air Conditioning system maintenance is the routine process of checking electrical connections, and make sure the unit is working properly and tune the system during the service call. For example, the air conditioning maintenance technician will:
- Check the coolant level in the reservoir and replace as necessary.
- Inspect and clean the condenser coils as necessary.
- Inspect and clean the evaporator coils as necessary.
- Inspect and tune the system so it will operate at peak efficiency.
- Test the electrical connections to ensure they are working properly.
- Check for gas leaks in a unit that has a gas furnace.
- Clean or replace the filters.
- Check and clear the drain lines as necessary.
- Check the evaporator drain pump.
- Advise the customer about any repair needs or problems and what it will cost to fix them.
- Educate the customer about how to care for the unit between service calls.
- If the customer asks about replacing the HVAC system, he or she will educate the customer about new units on the market and the benefits of each.
- Inspect, repair and clean the ducting system. This is maintenance that is often overlooked by homeowners, but should be made an annual service call.
A Perfect Climate is the best choice for your air conditioning maintenance needs. We have certified technicians trained in all models of air conditioning and heating systems. Our team responds to emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can install, maintain, and repair systems in new construction or in existing homes. They are dedicated to making sure you and your family are comfortable in your home all year long.